Tuesday, September 10, 2013

what the h ever.

 I have some residual.....moodiness....I'm not real sure what to call it....left over from last week. But it's at that point where one of  two things happen....I get real punchy....or...i burst into tears.

Aint nobody got time for tears, so....I'm just sassy. Part of me couldn't give less of an eff because I'm just gonna feel what i feel, and also....I'm pretty funny when I'm sassy....like...I'm quick with a comeback...which sometimes ends up biting me in the ass.

I do feisty really well though, in case you're wondering. I am most comfortable when I'm snarky, and I'm sure there are 100 ways to analyze and over analyze that but whatever.

I'm also just over a lot of things. Just shut up.

i want to yell a lot. and maybe punch something.

No comments:

Post a Comment