Sunday, September 22, 2013

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL, Y'ALL.

what a beautiful day it was, indeed. The weather was amazing. the sunset was amazing, the company was amazing.  I am so blessed.

Tomorrow, is lisa's birthday. so excited to celebrate her existence. She's a special one. Everyone needs a lisa in their life. it's the biggest blessing.

Did i mention that I got to celebrate, fall and anniversaries and birthdays AND I WENT TO AN APPLE ORCHARD.

i can't even. I HAD THE BEST WEEKEND. fall is here and she is beautiful.

the tress are changing, it's getting cooler and i'm raring to go.

So let's just be thankful for this time and let Jesus do what he wants with it. I know it's going to be rad, and it's going to wreck me and it's going to be the most beautiful disaster you've ever seen.

 
 
“I loved autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it.” 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment