Wednesday, September 11, 2013

sometimes the only way is jumpin', i hope you're not afraid of heights....

I kind of want to spend the entire day in leggings, eating pickles and drinking good coffee and watching rando documentaries for the sole purpose of having fun facts to bring up at random with the preface "I once watch a documentary...." and sound way more impressive than i am.

Because i watch things like Katy Perry and Happy and don't have a single regret about  it.

I love trashy as much as i love sounding intelligent.

Tonight, one of the questions I had to answer was "you have a day off, what do you do"

my answer: "Sweat pants, kitchen table, good company and good coffee " or "sweats, nail polish, trashy tv, and best friends"

I'm a super simple human.

I can't wait to have a small group of senior girls to love. I'm just so excited. We are going to have so much fun and Jesus is gonna show up, and i'm gonna make Lisa hang out with us because it's always better when she's there.

i'm feelin kind a good about all of it.

s

No comments:

Post a Comment