Monday, September 23, 2013

Brithday Weeks.

My birthday is in less an a month, which means i need to plan out my birthday week. The following things will happen.

1. apple orchard
2. pumpkin carving
3. fall walk or drive to look at the leaves.
4. lots of laughing
5. some picture takin'
6. vino drinkin'
7. bonfire...yeah i'm gonna force my people. they'll have to like it. it's birthday week.
8. maybe something spooky...a la grey cloud island.

i mostly love birthday week because you can justify everything with "it's birthday week." and i think that's hilarious.

because i'm weird.


but for real, i just wanna eat really great food, and spend time with all the people I love and laugh until i can't breathe.

i would also like Jessica to give birth on my birthday. :) i'm just saying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment