Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm glad i never grew up on a mountain to see how high the world could reach....

if you have never read "On the road" you should. I hate to sound all hipster, because, let's face it, this is the hipsters Bible, but it's beautifully written.

Some day i want to go to San Fransico just to see the ally that is painted and has quotes in right in the road....can you even believe that? it's like the poetry in the sidewalks of st. paul.

i'm in love with any city that has words in their pavement. that's so cool.

anyway, there are a lot of things running around in my head lately. Vine and Branches are everywhere as is corner stone imagery.

every.where. i don't even know what that means....

what i do know is that i love this quote from "on the road"

"I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till I drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion."

No comments:

Post a Comment