Thursday, September 19, 2013

sorta perfect

Today is the kind of perfect that's not, but close enough to make you feel really good.

It's raining but warmish, and a little gloomy. Perfect for coffee sippin', and life pondering, and watching things out the window or from the garage.

and now the sun's trying to sneak on out, which is a little annoying because sometimes you just need it to be cloudy and rainy.  I love rain. I love the smell, I love the sound, i love how it feels when it's warm and you can dance in it. It's probably my favorite way to welcome fall.

Although I've been celebrating her homecoming for weeks now, Saturday is her official first day back in my life. This season, it's gonna be the best. I can already feel it.

Today is CSA Thursday and prep for tomorrow, and I'm actually so excited about tomorrow, i just want it to be perfect. I want my A-team for feel all the love ever and have some space to really celebrate what a big deal a 10 year mark is, and how cool marriage is. and how great it is to find someone that just makes life make more sense....even if they make you crazy.

i love fall and my people and the way god weaves it all together.

and James Taylor. i LOVE James Taylor. for real. i was born in the wrong decade.



No comments:

Post a Comment